Posts Tagged ‘glue’
Feel free to use these on your blog. Please provide a link back to me
Here are 5 Things to do with Flour:
1. Clean playing cards ~ When your cards are looking a little gray, put them in a plastic bag with a half-cup of flour. Shake for a minute. Remove the cards and shuffle the deck a few times over the sink to clear.
2. Clean heavy white fabrics ~ Spot clean white canvas, leather, faux leather, vinyl and even curtains by rubbing flour into the dirt lines, then brushing them clean.
3. Make clay ~ Knead together 1 cup water, 3 cups flour and 1 tsp. vegetable oil. Add food color. To store, moisten and wrap in plastic wrap and put in the fridge.
4. Unstick a lid ~ If you have a plastic container that closes a little too tightly, dip the edge of the container in flour to prevent it from sticking.
5. Mix up some glue ~ Whip up craft glue for the kiddies by mixing one part flour with 3 parts water. Boil, stirring until it becomes a paste. Store it in the fridge.