*Since I missed last weeks Sunday Stealing and it was a two-parter, I’m doing both parts now. Happy Sunday!*
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing
which originated on WTIT: The Blog
authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim’s post. (It’s our way of saying “Thanks!”) We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme’s best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let’s go!!!
Today we ripped off
a blogger named Silly Dreamer
from the blog, My Semi Charmed Kind of Life
. We will do it in two parts. Silly does not say where it is from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends!
Link back to us at Sunday Stealing
!Sunday Stealing: The Semi Charmed Meme, Part One
1. My uncle once: Trained his dogs to pull him on a bobsled.
2. Never in my life: Have I understood why people can be so rude.
3. When I was five: My brother tried to pull my tooth out with pliers…not a good idea!
4. High School was: A long time ago.
5. I will never forget: The day my daughter was born.
6. I once met: Hmmm….I can’t think of anyone famous or anything.
7. There’s this girl I know who: Is sweet, caring and I love her to pieces!
8. Once, at a bar: I danced on the bar in my wedding dress. It’s tradition in my husbands family.
9. By noon, I’m usually: Cleaning house or running errands.
10. Last night: We had friends over, ate pizza and played cards.
11. If only I had: More patience.
12. Next time I go to church: Will be for Lauryn’s preschool open house.
13. Jonathan Frid: Is a name I’m not familiar with.
14. What worries me most: Is not being a good mommy.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: A rocking chair.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: My husband
17. You know I’m lying when: My face turns super red.
18. What I miss most about the 80s: Being a kid!
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: None of them.
20. By this time next year: I will have an almost kindergartner and an almost 1 year old.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’d: Put more effort in it.
24. You know I like you if: I’m friendly towards you.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: My husband.
26. If I could bring back a TV show for a reunion it would be: The Golden Girls
27. Take my advice, never: Assume you know what’s going on in someone’s life.
28. My ideal breakfast is: Banana pancakes, brown sugar baked bacon and fried potatoes.
29. A song I love, but do not own is: I can’t think of one off-hand. When I really like a song, I go to legalsounds.com and buy it.
30. If you visit my hometown, I’d suggest: Coming to see me
31. If I could meet a couple of my blog buddies, I’d include: Bud Weiser. His answers always crack me up and I think it would be fun to meet him.
32. Why won’t people: listen!
33. If you spend the night at my house: Be prepared to share a room with my dog
34. I’d stop everything for: my daughter.
35. The world could do without: Terrorists.
36. The last time I got drunk I: Had a fun night with my husband and friends.
37. My favorite blonde is: my daughter
38. Paper clips are more useful than: rubberbands.
39. If I do anything well, it’s: Crochet.
40. And by the way: I have crazy heart burn! I’m afraid my baby is going to come out super hairy!!!
Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to look around. You may find some yummy recipes to try, fun crochet patterns, tips and tricks, and silly things about my family. What you probably won't find are deeply profound posts or political rants. That's just not how I roll. :)