1. If someone, that you trusted, told you that your lover was cheating, would you believe them or not?
I don’t know. I would want proof, I guess.
2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now?
I had high hopes of going to an event next week but unfortunately I’m not going.
3. Jonathan Frid, who was the original Barnabas Collins on Dark Shadows from 1967-1971, passed away in Canada at the age of 87. Who is your favorite vampire?
Don’t have one. I don’t get into vampires.
4. Should there be age limits on social networking sites such as facebook?
Yes. I think there are too many kids with facebook pages and too many predators out there.
5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away?
We have a nine year old dog, Cloz’r. She’s a mix between a German Sheperd and a black lab. We also have a 17 year old cat named Ahb Dab’s (short for Ahb Bu Dah Be). She went through college with my husband, dislike almost everyone and loves straws. We would be heartbroken if either of them ran away.
6. Do you ever have a hard time with morals?
Not really. Sometimes I have a hard time taking the high road but I usually do because it’s not worth it to say what I’m really feeling at the moment.
7. Did you make ‘a plan’ the first time you made love or did it just happen?
It just happened.
8. Do you agree that fame is lousy or would you love to give it a try? Why?
I wouldn’t want to be famous. I feel like there’s enough people out there, judging me and my decisions. I don’t want the whole world doing it too!
9. Do you believe in forever, as in ‘love forever’?