Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Man on the Moon
1. Do you think it was important to send a man to the moon?
Yes. I don’t really have a good reason why, I just do.
2. What is your biggest fear?
Spiders! I can’t even begin to explain how irrational my fear of them is.
3. If someone hung a sign around your neck today, what would it say and why?
Do Not Mess With The Over Tired Mama!
4. What is the longest line that you’ve stood in and was it worth it?
The one year my mom and I went shopping on Black Friday…it was so not worth it!
5. As the holidays approach, what song are looking forward to hearing again?
Regular music on my stations…I don’t mind Christmas music but not for months at a time.
6. Whose music do you think is the most important of your generation’s?
I don’t know. My generations music is all over the place!
7. Do you find it is to be kind to strangers? Give an example.
It is what? Easy? If that’s what you meant, then I have to say sometimes. When it’s for a good cause I have no problems giving. When I lived in GR and would work a crazy long and busy shift waitressing and then some homeless guy would ask me for some of the money I’d just busted my butt for – then it wasn’t easy for me to give at all!
8. When do usually lose your patience?
I used to be the most patient person in the world….now, not so much. When someone makes a stupid/dangerous move on the road and I have my daughter in the car, I lose all patience!
9. Is there a book that you’re dying to see as a movie? No.